Information and services at Mandala Campsite
To help you make the most of your stay in our beautiful valley, we have the following services available:
- Small grocery shop with quality products.
- Ice packs deposit (free).
- Bread (by request only, if outside July/August).
- Hiking maps of the Haute-Bléone area with 15 walks and hikes (€3).
- Brochure for the Haute-Bléone area containing all the information concerning the valley’s activities (free).
- Mountain-biking map VTT en Pays Dignois (€3).
- Map of Andy Goldsworthy’s Refuge d’Art (€4).
Food and restaurants
In summer: vegetarian snack bar with the Greenioterie Gourmande every monday and thursday, and pizzas from the wood-fired oven every Tuesday evening.
Possibility to dine at the village's inn (at 300m of our campsite) which offers good local cooking and home-made ice cream (booking recommended!):
The campsite also offers a few complementary services:
- Continental breakfast by reservation => adults: €7 | children: €5.
- Half or full board by reservation for groups (of 9 or more).
Commercial partners coming to the campsite
To make your life easier, we have formed partnerships with local shopkeepers, who come to the campsite with fresh products.
|Presentations in July / August|
|Bread, patisseries, pizza, fougasses, fruit and vegetables – in the morning, at no specific time||From 6.30||Meat and local charcuterie, from 5.30 pm on the small square above the Campsite|
|Presentations in May / June and September / October|
|Bread, patisseries, pizza, fougasses, fruit and vegetables – in the morning, at no specific time||Meat and local charcuterie, from 5.30 pm on the small square above the Campsite|
Services near the Campsite
At La Favière (2.5 km): SILVAE, selling organic vegetables and jam.
At Le Serre (3 km): farm producing organic goat’s cheese, sold on site.
At La Javie (12 km): boulangerie, post office, grocery, bus stop, 2 restaurants, eco-museum.
Do not miss: markets in Digne-les-Bains on Saturday and Wednesday mornings!